Are Your Pets Healthy?
MANAGE THE HEALTH OF YOUR SMALL ANIMALS
Does your pet need veterinary attention? Maybe your cat is behaving oddly today. Perhaps your dog accidentally munched on something that could make him sick. If you’re concerned about the health of your pet or other small animal, Paws, Claws and Hooves Veterinary Center is the facility to call. We offer a wide range of services to get your animals the treatment they need.
We offer all the services you need to give your pets and small animals the appropriate care, including:
CATS & DOGS
- Preventive medicine (vaccines, microchips, parasite prevention and parasite treatment)
- Health certificates
- Nail trims and anal sac expression (discount card available)
- General internal medicine
- General surgery
- General dentistry, including digital dental x-ray
- Radiology, including specialist review of films
- Therapeutic laser treatment
- Nutritional counseling and Royal Canin Prescription Diets
- In-house laboratory (CBC, chemistry, thyroid, fructosamine, urinalysis)
- Reference laboratory for more extensive testing options
- Isolation for infectious disease treatment
- Euthanasia and cremation services
- Puppy and kitten wellness check
Schedule a treatment appointment for your small animal today.